About the Tour
Come actively see Beaufort, South Carolina! Beaufort running tour offers a comfortably paced run with multiple stops that allows runners of all levels to see and learn about one of the South’s most historic and charming towns in a fun and adventurous way.
Regular tours are available most Fridays through Sundays. Tours Monday through Thursday and private tours over the weekend are available upon request. Cost is $18 per runner and includes a T-Shirt. Register for a tour today!Book now!
A running tour for two makes a great gift or great date! Buy a gift card or register today!Gift Cards!
“Perfect Way to Tour Beaufort!”
- No matter your running ability, you will have fun on this tour! The tour is designed with multiple stops and will be run at a comfortable pace for the whole group. Don’t let any reservations about being able to keep up prevent you from signing up for this active tour. We promise it will be fun for everyone!
- Beaufort, SC is blessed with some of the most interesting and unique history in the country. Deeply involved in our nation’s early defining wars, influential in the South’s development and culture, and a movie lover’s paradise, you will love learning about all that Beaufort has seen and has to offer.
- You will be led by a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide who will share with you the rich history of Beaufort, show you some splendid sites and views, and give you the local scoop!
- Check out our runner testimonials on Facebook and TripAdvisor.
- You will love it! Sign up today!